Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Dream, My Future

There is nothing more important to a person than his future. He goes through hardships and sacrifices to make what he envisions a reality. The future holds the satisfaction of oneself. Everyone wants to have a laid-back tomorrow. Nobody wants a vague one. Every person who wants to succeed strives hard to have a hold of a suite life.

For years, a number of profession has haunted me to be in transit to their embrace. Anything connected to English, the language, always shone upon me. It's as if it's calling for my name to be in sync with it. English had always been my high point ever since who knows when. I just love the subject and the subject loves me in return. Say we compliment each other? I love scribbling and writing my thoughts on paper.

I know for a fact that a lot are far better than me but my passion for the certain art can go beyond infinity. Having a passion for it led me to thinking of baiting a job connected to communication, so I'll study AB English and watch where my career goes in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with that! :) I hope life would turn out to be much much better than you expected. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pursue your passion,dear and you'll be fine. Love what you do, and for sure success will chase you. :)

    ReplyDelete