Sunday, February 13, 2011

Change: It Starts With Me

Leaves fall on autumn. Graphite goes through a process to become a shining diamond. Everything changes. Nothing and no one in this world stays the same. So it's ironic if you tell a person to stay the same and not change at all.

Change do not only apply with the physical features. Mental, emotional and other aspects change through the years. Even likes change. One day I like you; The nest day, I'll be treating you as trash. Changing is normal. You can't restrain it. You can't control it. Once done, you can't really say it would stay just like that 'cause even the most powerful thing in the world called "love" fades at some point.

I am young, but I am not innocent. I am certainly not blind with all the cruelness the world is offering. I want to change anything that's not in it's proper order. So here I am, the child, the warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment