Saturday, January 8, 2011

Reflection 2011


It seems like yesterday when 2010 came rushing along. Now, it's 2011 and we're bound to face more challenges. A few months more and we'll be ditching the school grounds. A lot of things may still happen -- They can either make or break us.

For the third grading period, I've got to taste my first and last RSPC. It was a mixture of sugar and spice. Joining it is as great as regretting the experience. To be able to join the event is but, but hard. Plus, I missed a lot of quizzes because of the preparation and the actual event. I'm not even used to coping up with topics.

This quarter, I had my last Christmas celebration is HS. It wasn't like before. It was, quite lifeless. People were still divided so no fun was made. Games were initiated but the lack of interest from others caused it to end swiftly. And so it wasn't memorable at all.

In this new year. I'll make most of every moment with my friends, and well.. maybe with my studies as well. I'm not excited to graduate. Really. There's nothing to be proud of a girl who'll not bag home medals and wouldn't graduate with flying colors. It's a silly little achievement for me, but a grand event for the smarties. I just want to get out of thus institution. I've had enough of the pain and happiness this place has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. haha. Are you not excited of graduating? :)
    I like your post michelle..

    ReplyDelete